Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Official: I Am The Light Bringer

Well, at least according to al.com, which kindly describes me as a "college football luminary" in plugging my contribution to their new Blogger Roundtable feature. I'll be answering a question or two there a week this season; here's a preview of the first edition:
Question No. 1: "We know Alabama fans are supposed to be worried about their special teams and non-Mark Barron safeties, Auburn fans about Cam Newton's accuracy and the depth in the front seven. But what unit or aspect of your team that's widely accepted as a-OK--or even above-average or excellent--has you secretly worried?"

Answer: I'm parting with Jerry pretty dramatically here, but I'm afraid the iron-spiked bowling ball known as Ben Tate will be a lot harder to replace than anybody thinks...
Click through for the rest.

1 comment:

commoncents said...

Just a quick note to say I really like your blog! Keep up the good work...

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com