Monday, October 11, 2010

New at al.com: Roundtable Part 1

Here's a link to my latest post for the al.com Blogger Roundtable. I sent them quite a bit more than this one item, so I assume they'll be posting the rest later in the week. A brief sample:
I can only imagine what a pleasant week it's going to be for Auburn folks who've been bombarded with two and a half years of full-on media tongue baths for the Tide and Nick "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach" Saban. I'm guessing a stat that won't show up on the box scores will be the drastic drop in public displays of UAT car flags, t-shirts and magnets over the next several days. That alone is cause for plenty of celebration -- and that doesn't even mention the entirely-satisfying sight of a fan base that holds rankings in the AP poll above all other priorities having to look up to see the Auburn Tigers.

No comments: